Adventurer and Distinctive by Design
Crafted with careful attention to the finest details and sporting a bold, adventure-seeking stance, the new Kia Sorento is always ready for the open road. The only hard part? Deciding where to go next.
New Heights of Sophistication
Designed with smooth, sinuous lines and muscular shoulders, the new Kia Sorento offers captivating, sophisticated style with an edge. With a distinctive tiger-nose grille and eye-catching LED lights, it is our most stylish Sorento yet.
Equipped for Epic Family Adventures
You may never hear “Are we there yet?” again. Combining supreme comfort and the latest in-car technologies, the new Kia Sorento offers an exhilarating environment for you and your crew.
Three rows. Seven seats. Countless memories. Limitless options.
There are no limits to enjoying your spacious new Kia Sorento. It all begins with the ergonomic, comfortable and highly versatile seats, allowing up to seven people to travel in absolute relaxation and comfort everywhere they go. And anywhere they sit.
Feel Spoiled Before You Even Get In
Following a driver-focused, ergonomically optimised cockpit layout, the new Sorento offers enhanced everyday functionality, combining maximum storage space and versatility to adapt perfectly to whatever your day brings.
Giving Adventure a Powerful Boost
Enjoy a refined driving experience, exhilarating performance and the versatility to take on family adventures with ease.
Overseas model shown.
Explore With Confidence
Strong from the inside out, the new Kia Sorento comes with a matrix of passive and active safety systems for all round protection, including extensive use of Advanced High-Strength Steel throughout the chassis.
Choice of Grades - Key Features
- LED daytime running light (DRL)
- Satellite navigation multimedia system with traffic information (SUNA™)
- Rear view camera with in-audio screen display & dynamic parking guidelines
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Autonomous Emergency Brakes (AEB^) with Foward Collision Warning System
- Driver Attention Alert
- Driver Mode Select system (4 modes - Comfort, Eco, Sport, Smart)
- Leather appointed~ seats
- 18" Alloy wheels with full size spare
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control
- DAB+ digital radio
- Front & rear parking sensors with dash display
- Hands-free smart power tailgate
- 10 speaker premium sound system - harman/kardon® brand(6 speakers, 2 tweeters, centre speaker & subwoofer powered by external amplifier)
- Smart key with push button start
- 8-way power driver's seat (with 2-way lumbar support)
- LED rear combination lights
- BSD (Blind Spot Detection)
- RCTA (Rear Cross Traffic Alert)
- GT-Line Package (exclusive side steps, red brake calipers, dual exhaust tip)
- 360° camera view
- Ventilated front seats & Heated seats (1st & 2nd row outer seats)
- LED front headlights with auto-levelling
- Panoramic sunroof (powered)
- 19" Alloy wheels with full size spare
Take me for a spinTake a Test Drive
- Sorento GT-Line grade shown throughout unless otherwise specified.
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention.
- ^Autonomous Emergency Braking system (AEB) is only a supplemental system and it does not replace the need for the driver to apply the vehicle's brakes and exercise care and attention. For more information about Kia's AEB system, please see your local Kia dealer or refer to your Kia vehicle's owner's manual.
- ~Leather appointed seats may comprise of genuine leather, polyurethane and other man-made materials or a combination thereof.
- †Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years).Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au